CALENDAR OF EVENTS
|Join Our Mailing List|
Upcoming EventsDecember 4, 2013
Labyrinth Pilgrim WalksDecember 7th, 1 PM and always on the First Saturday of Every Month
St. Anne's Shrine
View all events
“Each of us have miracles to receive; if only we recognize them. The miracles nature has to show us—if only we recognize them; if only we breathe, if only we stop to see, to hear, to sense…”
“It was long. So I kind of cleared my mind. I’m not happy today and the labyrinth sort a put a sense of peace in me. It was long, but I liked it.”
Are You New To Labyrinths? Curious About Them?
Are You A Labyrinth Enthusiast?
Are you an experienced labyrinth walker? Wanting to take your experience to the next level? Wishing to meet others on the Path? Then we invite you to connect with us.
The Labyrinth Guild of New England was formed in 1999 to:
- help create a community of labyrinth walkers
- explore a deeper sense of the Spirit and wisdom that the labyrinth reveals
- witness the manifestations of the labyrinth in each other
- support each other in the creativity that the labyrinth awakens
- learn from each other, teach each other
- and celebrate all the labyrinths in homes, and houses of worship, schools, hospitals and community centers all over New England!
A world in which the labyrinth is widely used as a spiritual tool to nurture and empower peace, harmony, healing, and understanding for ourselves and others, individually and collectively.
Become a Partner
Join others in helping us achieve our goal of purchasing a new labyrinth and honor yourself and those you love.
Our locator will help you find out about labyrinths around New England.
Interested in learning more about labyrinths? Our Apprenticeship Program may be just what you are looking for right now.
Looking for labyrinth builders or products? Our resources page can help.
Take a look at the 5 different size and pattern labyrinths for rent in the greater Boston area.
What is a Labyrinth?
Why walk it? What has made it so popular? Is it just a New Age thing or the rediscovery of an ancient sacred path?