CALENDAR OF EVENTS
|Join Our Mailing List|
“Showed me how to effectively meditate. I feel I can use it (the labyrinth) to improve my friendship with God.”
“Thank you for the peace which comes to me from walking in this safe sacred space—how lucky are we to know what we know….”
Support the Guild
Your donation to the Labyrinth Guild of New England helps in many ways and enables us to:
- Maintain and update our website which has:
- A calendar of events of Guild-related workshops and open walks, including walks sponsored by our members
- News about our apprentices
- A labyrinth locator for New England Labyrinths
- Labyrinth rental information of the Guild’s five labyrinths including the Santa Rosa, Dancing Woman and Chartres patterns
- General Information about Labyrinths and a Resource Directory Other things we do include:
- Being an information source for those seeking information on how to conduct a workshop, where to rent labyrinths and general questions about labyrinths and their many uses
- Providing an apprenticeship program to train those interested in facilitating labyrinth walks or creating their own labyrinth programs
- Maintaining a collection of canvas labyrinths of many sizes and patterns that can be rented by various organizations and individuals throughout New England.
This past year, Guild labyrinths were used by more than 15 groups.
- Provide labyrinth facilitators to hospitals, church groups, and schools
- Allows the creation of labyrinth projects and programs throughout New England. Recently the Guild and its apprentices have created a labyrinth project at Westborough State Hospital and has birthed a labyrinth program at MCI Prison in Framingham. We have also created a permanent labyrinth at a Women’s Prison in Massachusetts.
- Create links to other labyrinth organizations around the world including the Labyrinth Society and Veriditas.
We gladly accept donations to support our vision and our activities. We are a 501c3 and your donations are tax deductible. Please contact Beth at 781 367 3376 for more information. Thank you in advance for your support, your shared vision and being a part of this Labyrinth Guild of New England community. And as always, we welcome your suggestions for ways, things, events and programs that you think the Guild should pursue.